Office & IT Manager
I ensure the office is well equipped to keep things running smoothly.
I understand how important it is for our team to have infrastructure and resources they can rely on. I’m the one they turn to if a machine, system or process is having an off day. I can solve a kaleidoscope of problems, and I’ll drop everything to get things fixed.
In over six years at Bladonmore I’ve seen it all, but I’ve never lost my temper! I stay calm under pressure and find a solution quickly, which makes me a great person to have on the team.
Head of Digital
I deliver technical solutions that enable clients to achieve their communications goals.
With over fifteen years’ experience working on digital projects, I help clients to find more effective and creative ways to express themselves. My remit covers anything and everything that can be communicated online. I leverage a team of creatives, coders and filmmakers to deliver hard-working solutions that help clients build audience engagement across their own and third-party digital channels.
It’s about more than over-the-counter outputs. When clients come to us seeking our technical expertise, we work with them to devise, develop and deliver a tailored communications strategy. Sometimes that results in a website; at other times it might warrant an app, a microsite or a targeted email campaign.
With one eye firmly on the outcome a client is hoping to achieve, I focus on innovative and impactful solutions that can be sustained. During my time at Bladonmore I’ve maintained long-lasting relationships with clients who return to us again and again because they know that we understand the real challenges they face.
- Fifteen years’ experience building websites and digital solutions
- Worked on digital platforms for Downing Street, BBC, Goldman Sachs and Marks & Spencer
- Worked on a range of leading IPTV platforms including Public.TV, Teachers.TV and Kent TV
- Head of digital and lead developer at Ten Alps
I produce, write and direct films for clients which bring their business stories to life.
Helping our clients — particularly those who invest in businesses and wish to tell the story of how they are adding value — is core to what we do. With nearly three decades’ experience as a professional film maker working in over twenty countries, I bring proven and award-winning expertise to the telling of these stories to meet client objectives. I never lose my enthusiasm for spending time with clients in the heart of their operations, with a mandate to showcase their talent and bring their factories, offices and stores to the screen.
In recent years we have developed a particularly strong niche in creating films and campaigns for investors. It is hugely satisfying to take a written document such as an investment due diligence report and bring it to life as a film: to unpick the numbers and build a narrative that serves our clients’ agenda when it matters most.
- Prior to joining Bladonmore in 2004, produced and directed films on business, finance, education, science, technology and medicine for agencies, commercial clients, public sector organisations and international broadcasters, including Discovery Channel and NASA TV
- My films have won awards at the International Health & Medical Media Awards, IVCA and US International Film Festival, amongst others
- Clients include Actis, Alchemy Partners, Baring Vostok Capital Partners, Fidelity International and Investcorp
I work across our film productions, assisting with the post-production process to ensure that projects are delivered to brief and on schedule.
While I spend some time coordinating or otherwise assisting with film shoots, my role is mostly to oversee post-production and the editing process. When I’m not directly assisting with project deliverables, I’m like our in-house librarian, archiving footage and maintaining resource libraries.
I’m attentive to the finest details. That’s true whether I’m drawing on my background in music tech to tune and clean up productions, or ensuring schedules and processes are properly followed. Big or small, I make sure projects run smoothly from start to finish, and that we deliver quality every time.
Personally, I think film is an extraordinary tool. Combining both visual and audio modes of communication, it really is the complete package. And there’s something extremely honest about it — we help clients appeal directly to their audiences from within their own environments, where they perform at ease. Film is a quick, proficient and effective way to achieve multiple aims, exactly and however you intend.
- Four years’ experience as a technical assistant with Arcuro/Videojug Networks
- Academic background in music technology and media production
I lead Bladonmore’s creative team.
I am attracted to problem solving and seeing a situation in different ways. I enjoy finding the creative spark that will bring a project to life, and helping others to think in a creative way to tackle challenges. I work across print, film and digital channels, collaborating with a variety of specialists and delivering effective, hard-working business communications.
- Creative leader at The Team and creative director at Tileywoodman
- Worked on projects for the likes of Rio Tinto, AllianceBoots, Essilor, Microsoft and Heathrow Airport
- Won a range of industry awards, including DBA Design Effectiveness for British Gas, Carers Direct and more
I build websites and apps for our clients.
I’m a full-stack web developer with a focus on front-end website and app development. I begin every project by sitting down with our UX and Design team to understand the requirements for a project. Together, we discuss the creative brief and the intended architecture for how the website or app will function.
- Degree in multimedia engineering from the University of Valencia
- Currently studying for a Master’s in Mobile Application Development which combines web and app development for mobile platforms
I oversee budgets, deadlines and outputs for our clients’ narrative and editorial projects.
I help clients eke out the finer details of their objectives and establish exactly what it is they’re looking for. With first-hand experience as an in-house comms manager, I can empathise with clients and anticipate their needs.
I relish a challenge, and I always look forward to trying something I’ve never done before. As I approach each new project, I draw on the experience and insight I gained on the last so that I can help our clients communicate even better.
- Communications manager at crisis management consultancy Regester Larkin, leading on digital strategy, thought leadership and PR
- Events & programme manager at the D Group, organising debates with leaders from politics and industry on current affairs
I am responsible for strategy and for the smooth running of the business.
I help clients to define their communications strategy and then bring it to life through words, design, film and digital channels.
I love helping clients identify what they want to say to the world and then producing fantastic materials to deliver that story. In many cases this involves summarising complicated business stories into easy-to-access snapshots that wider audiences can understand quickly.
The content creation world is changing rapidly and we are well positioned as a fast-moving, narrative-focused agency to respond to those changes.
- More than fifteen years’ experience driving business growth for corporate communications agencies
- Former CEO of MerchantCantos, development director at Radley Yeldar and managing director of Carpenter Communications
- Journalist at The Mail on Sunday and editor at Investor Relations Magazine
I have creative and technical responsibility for delivering projects from camera to client with maximum efficiency.
Whether I’m guiding a project from the brief through to production or contributing to post-production edits, I’m truly committed to delivering a final product that is polished. I pride myself on communicating clearly and regularly with clients and colleagues to manage expectations all round. And I’m not afraid of trying something different to achieve the best possible outcome on any client brief.
I believe film is an excellent way for businesses to tell stories and communicate key messages. It can stand alone or in support of other content as part of an integrated marketing strategy, a specific campaign or to bolster an overall brand. It’s a fast and effective medium for engaging vast audiences and, done effectively, can generate a powerful response.
- Recent clients include Bain Capital, Bridgepoint Partners, Actis, Lyceum Capital and Fidelity International
I support Bladonmore’s partners. With three offices in three time zones, and clients operating in over 20 countries, it’s my job to make sure that nothing falls through the gaps so that we can deliver the highest level of support to Bladonmore’s clients – wherever and whatever their needs.
I’m a good problem solver and an excellent communicator, and I work closely with my colleagues to ensure an efficient and comfortable working environment. I also help to run client events in our central London office.
- Former executive assistant to the Worldwide President at Burson-Marsteller
- I also have a decade of experience in marketing and events roles
Strategic Content Writer
I help craft, develop and refine the messaging for our narrative and content work. I also support on coaching sessions around content development.
Understanding our clients – their positioning, challenges and vision – is a vital part of creating a compelling story. Through holistic research and focused analysis, I help capture the core elements within a business that set it apart from the rest.
Working closely with the creative teams, I then look at how best to communicate these messages to maximise their impact.
For me, a successful and engaging narrative is always clear in its message and grounded in authenticity – that is what I always aim to create.
- Analyst at a management consultancy focused on digital transformation and change management
- Account management department of design agency Jones Knowles Ritchie, overseeing the creation and development of visual identities for some of the world’s largest FMCG brands, including Kraft Heinz, Philip Morris and Unilever
I manage Bladonmore’s communications projects
I bring insight, advice and focused execution to help organisations communicate more effectively with their key audiences. I oversee services for our clients that range from messaging projects and investor communications programmes, to fundraising initiatives for financial institutions and professional services firms.
- Marketing & communications advisor to IFC Asset Management, part of the World Bank
- Extensive project work with numerous private capital clients including Capital Dynamics, Lyceum Capital and Doughty Hanson, with follow on support for numerous portfolio companies
- More than ten years’ experience working throughout the Gulf region, supporting clients including the Aldara Hospitals, Setcore and GardaWorld
Assistant Management Accountant
I help the client team with monthly reporting, reconciling and balancing the numbers.
I play an integral role in the financial and logistical components of content and coaching projects. Providing this support across the business helps us deliver excellence in all that we do, which better enables us to support our clients.
It takes exceptional communication, organisation and determination to gather, produce and deliver all the information that we and our clients need. That’s why I pride myself on my attention to detail. I’m interested in developing every aspect of my role, and I’m always eager to immerse myself further in what we do at Bladonmore.
I lead Bladonmore’s coaching business.
It’s a simple thing: I help people communicate better. Everyone can make the telling of their story more engaging, more compelling, more effective. Our consultancy practice is based on doing fundamental things – listening, understanding, advising – extraordinarily well. When we do that, our clients really connect with those that matter to them.
Every day, we work to merit the trust placed in us by the most senior people in world-leading organisations. I find that challenge exhilarating. People ask me if I miss journalism. I don’t. I am privileged to be asked to consider client issues in high definition and wide screen and find yet further clarity.
Good advisors are like mountain guides. They minimise risk; they encourage; and find the best path while being aware of many perils.
- Fifteen years’ consultancy experience
- Trusted advisor to senior management at Royal Philips, BAE Systems and Airbus among others
- Senior business journalist and editor at Sunday Business, The Business and Square Mile
- Head of equities desk at Bloomberg News
- Director, The Condé Nast Publications: New Business Division
- Visiting postgraduate lecturer in Business Journalism, City University
I oversee financial and management accounts across Bladonmore.
I guide client teams in managing their projects and, in turn, maintain good cash flows within the business.
I have a number of years’ experience in reporting and presenting financial data to both senior management and non-finance personnel, as well as handling all of the statutory requirements. I have the benefit of a strong finance team at Bladonmore, who have excellent attention to detail and are highly organised in their approach.
- Ten years’ accounting experience in media
- Group management accountant at AMV BBDO Group (Omnicom)
- Company accountant at Bell Pottinger Group
- Senior management accountant at Ministry of Sound Group
- Six years’ accounting experience in retail, including various roles within the Harrods Finance Team
I manage content projects and provide editorial consultancy for our clients.
I love working with the creative team to bring our clients’ brand stories to life through beautiful and effective multi-channel campaigns. I enjoy getting to the core of a subject so that we can bring the client’s voice to life in interesting and engaging ways. I always try to learn as much as possible about my clients’ brand and culture, and I draw on my background as a marketing manager to put myself in the client’s shoes.
A good result is delivering work that encapsulates our objective and makes a real impact for the client.
- Over three years’ experience providing branded content and editorial consultancy
- Over ten years’ experience in creative agencies, delivering strategic, digital and creative projects for clients including: Pernod Ricard, Vodafone, GlaxoSmithKline, Rio Tinto, Rolls Royce and McLaren Technology Group
- Global marketing manager at PwC
I am fascinated by the art and science behind how to get effective responses to the work our clients do. And I’m as ambitious for our future as I was when we set sail on 11th March 2002.
I spend two-thirds of my time helping clients to refine their narrative and verbalise it as effectively as possible. This means constructively speaking truth to power every day. The other third is spent obsessing about our own organisational development, striving to develop an environment where careers can blossom.
- Senior communications advisor to Marks & Spencer
- Extensive project work with numerous FT500 and Private Capital clients such as BlackRock, Diageo and Bridgepoint — our very first client
- Extensive international business experience throughout the United States, the Gulf, Paris, Amsterdam, Zurich and Milan
- Award-winning journalist for the Financial Times and The Sunday Telegraph, working in both London and New York
I help clients find their real story, whether they want to articulate their fundamental purpose, launch a new service, or tackle important issues like sustainability.
I also help them to tell that story well, by crafting original, meaningful messaging and/or coaching those within the business to articulate this narrative to their most important audiences.
At Bladonmore, our rigorous approach goes to the heart of why our clients do what they do. That’s how we craft authentic stories that help them to stand out from the crowd in the eyes of their customers, employees, investors – and new talent.
I draw on a varied background which spans the public and private sectors; large multinationals and smaller, more entrepreneurial firms; and a range of subjects, from economics and financial services, to advocacy, to publishing and media.
For me, a great result is seeing happy clients, who thanks to our help can communicate clearly who they are and what makes them special.
- Editor-in-chief of publishing firm Hong Kong Living Ltd
- Public policy manager, Global Markets, HSBC Holdings plc
- Associate, UK Financial Services Authority (UK Listing Authority and International Division – European Supervisory Authorities team)
I lead Bladonmore’s presentation coaching team.
I have spent my entire career in communications, but in very different ways. I began as a speech therapist and while I no longer practice, it gave me a fascination of how we process language and respond to it. This fascination has been reawakened in recent years as advances in technology have revised our understanding of these areas.
At Bladonmore, we know how to craft information which will be impactful and memorable, and why some types of language are more effective in communication than others. We use this information to coach our clients to be better communicators.
As well as forming a great team, we are privileged to have great clients. Whether working with CEOs from FTSE 100 companies, the leaders of the world’s largest banks or some of the most exciting private equity firms around, every day is a rewarding challenge.
- Fifteen years’ coaching experience
- Trusted adviser to senior management at Land Securities, Rio Tinto and GE
- Head of corporate communications for a FTSE 250 company
- Director of global PR firms, helping companies build their business
- Speech pathologist and therapist
Associate Project Manager
I help manage client projects from start to finish, managing budgets and deadlines across digital, print and film outputs.
Helping clients find the best solution for their needs is something I find incredibly rewarding. My varied background, spanning financial services and the creative sector, enables me to understand different viewpoints and communicate effectively between clients and our creative team.
- Financial analyst & practice manager at wealth management firm St James’s Place, managing all new investments and driving the practice’s marketing and communications strategy
- Intern at Four by Two, a brand and interiors company, helping steer design direction for new projects
I manage film projects from brief to delivery, within budget and to the highest standards.
With a deep knowledge of digital media, I bring diverse yet specific insights to help clients solve their communications challenges.
I closely manage every aspect of the process to ensure that the best and most appropriate talent is applied to every project we deliver. I do all this while making sure our projects run smoothly and on time — and exceeding our clients’ expectations.
I thrive on strong relationships and forge close connections with my clients as we work towards shared aims. It doesn’t matter if I’m talking to a client, a colleague or a supplier; I bring my whole, smiling self to the table. I am invested in helping my clients achieve success.
- Six years’ experience managing digital media projects
- Managed projects for a range of clients including private equity firms Baring Vostock and Alchemy Partners, the NHS and Marks & Spencer
I help clients visualise their message and bring their ideas to life.
A priority for me, and for our clients, is striking a balance between crafting visuals that inspire but also communicate all the essential information. It’s vital I understand a client’s message to create artwork that hits the mark.
I’m passionate, but I’m not precious about my designs. Whether the brief calls for something simple or complex, and no matter who the audience is, I’m willing to explore a wide range of ideas to get it right. I pride myself on being flexible and open-minded, and work closely with clients and members of the team to develop ideas that really work.
- Over ten years in the creative industry as a graphic designer, photographer and director of photography
- Working for a range of corporate, commercial and charity clients, including BNP Paribas, Goldman Sachs, EMI and Unicef
I deliver crisis communications, media and presentation coaching sessions.
I challenge clients to be better storytellers. Often that means asking tough questions: does this content express what you want to say? Is this message too risky to be delivered publicly?
At other times, I help people overcome nervousness about talking to journalists or presenting to large audiences. In these situations, my job is to build confidence by identifying what is going well and using that as a basis for improvement.
I love my job because every day I am grappling with complicated and fascinating issues. Sometimes I’m helping medical professionals at the front line of primary care; at others I’m working with decision makers in the City to talk about Brexit. These are the types of conversations I would have killed to hear when I was a journalist, and I know I am privileged to be in the room.
- Six years’ experience coaching Bladonmore clients including M&S and SABMiller
- BBC Europe business reporter in Brussels
- Producer of BBC 2’s Working Lunch
- Politics reporter for BBC Radio 4’s The Westminster Hour
Client Services Manager
I lead the Client Services team, overseeing our approach to process and ensuring quality, consistency and efficiency at every stage of delivery.
Nothing energises me more than solving complex problems containing multiple interdependencies to form a simple, flexible process that allows our clients to be both ambitious and cost effective. The best part of my job is seeing all projects through from start to finish and building lasting relationships with our clients by consistently delivering on our objectives.
- Account director at MerchantCantos and account manager at Addison in New York
- Produced award-winning brand campaigns for companies like RHI Magnesita and PwC; transformative employee engagement campaigns for Allianz, Phillips & RB; and FTSE250 investor communications documents for BTG, Lloyds Banking Group & Morgan Sindall
I welcome clients to our offices and direct their enquires over the phone.
I love the social aspect of my role. I develop my relationships with visitors that go beyond small talk — after all, everything we do is about communication. My goal is to ensure every client feels valued and respected each time they come to us, and I do this by engaging with people as individuals. I always try to exceed peoples’ expectations, whether their requirements are simple or complex.
My aim is to not only create a welcoming environment but always to be two steps ahead, whether I’m managing things front of house or organising hospitality services for coaching sessions and meetings. I anticipate what our coaches need to run their sessions to the highest standard, and how I can assist clients so they get the most out of their visits with us.
I co-ordinate and plan Bladonmore’s coaching projects, managing relationships, budgets and briefs.
Bladonmore’s coaching department is a fast-paced, complex and exciting place to work. I make sure we deliver the outcomes and level of excellence that we and our clients expect by meticulously planning and orchestrating a range of strategic and operational projects.
Building strong, lasting and open relationships — with clients, suppliers and colleagues — is key to how we operate. I love getting to know our clients and their worlds; not only is it fascinating, it’s how we develop the strategies that help them to craft and then tell their best stories.
I feel enormously privileged to have the trust of our clients, and it is an honour to have them come back to us time and again — it’s a sign that we ‘get’ them; that we truly understand the challenges and opportunities they face. Seeing how people engage with our work and how we make a real difference to the way they communicate – that is what is incredibly rewarding.
- Operations manager at an events company
- Prior experience in consular services and business administration
General Manager, MENA
I work with clients across the Middle East & Africa to bring clarity and consistency to their communications.
I’ve enjoyed living and working in the UAE for a decade. Being local means I can develop client relationships face-to-face and provide real time support around their working week. I know how to get things done in this part of the world.
I strive to bring consistency to all elements of a client’s corporate communications so that we build their story – rather than confuse it – and reinforce their brand position. To do this, I make sure clients projects are properly mapped and translated into a strong brief. Then, I work with the London team and local specialists to deliver effective solutions and ideas.
With 18 years’ in-house experience, I have worked on most corporate challenges, including rebrands, major campaigns and crisis situations. I also have a strong understanding of what clients need when they work with a consultancy firm like Bladonmore.
- Marketing director at GardaWorld
- Marketing manager at AECOM, Atkins and Arup
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing
Finance & Operations Manager
I oversee the coaching department’s finances and assist with the day-to-day running of Bladonmore’s finance department.
Just as our consultants draw out the stories within our clients’ businesses, I analyse, compare and review our own information to support our coaching team in managing ours. Ask me a question about our clients and projects and I am sure I can help.
Many people make the mistake of thinking that the accounts team is just about the numbers, but I see us as the central cog that keeps everything turning smoothly. I pride myself on getting all the information in a timely manner to make sure our team and our clients get everything they need.
I develop artwork across a range of narrative and messaging projects.
I execute ideas to exacting standards, creating artwork that is on-brand but never boring. I take the time to understand both the client and their message, so that I can best capture the story they are trying to tell.
I blend copy and creative elements as seamlessly as possible, using typography, layout and presentation to create visuals that are interesting, engaging and readable. I’m passionate about using strong, impactful imagery — when it comes to art-working, I like to let the pictures do the talking.
- Eighteen years’ creative artwork and print production experience in both agency and pre-press environments
- Junior designer for creative design and print, working with corporate literature and brand identity
- Creative artworker & pre-press for Skylight Print on brochures and direct mail
- Freelance artworker working in lifestyle publication design on behalf of clients such as Walt Disney, Business Link and Celebrity Interview
- Designer for Hattrick Marketing – brand champion for Fusion Lifestyle, marketing campaigns for Manchester United and more
- Creative artworker for OfficeTeam, producing collateral within B2B
I manage the logistics of our coaching calendar.
I work closely with our coaches to understand how best to support the delivery of our presentation and media coaching sessions. I’m a fiend for organisational tools, and I pull together all the components to make everything run smoothly and productively.
Working with the team is second nature — I ‘get’ them, and they ‘get’ me.
I think quickly on my feet and don’t allow myself to be knocked down by a challenge. My experience working in Hong Kong means I understand how best to coordinate projects for an international and internationally-mobile workforce. It gave me a great foundation for meeting the challenges of delivering coaching sessions in different locations around the world.
I really enjoy interacting with other people every day, whether vendors, coaches or clients. I love hearing the stories of the individuals and businesses that come to us — there’s so much diversity.
I make sure we hire, retain and develop the very best talent at Bladonmore.
I do everything I can to ensure our people are mentored, developed and looked after throughout their time here.
Bladonmore people are exceptional – hugely skilled and interesting to be around. They’re incredibly smart but there’s little in the way of egos. And there’s a lot of knowledge sharing: I see people join and quickly improve even further in what they do.
What I enjoy is helping people who are already at the top of their game become even better. It’s what we do for our clients and it’s how we work internally too. There’s a rigour here that everyone benefits from. We question and stretch ourselves – which is crucial to developing what we do and excelling in it.
- UK HR manager for Quarto Publishing plc
- Over fourteen years’ HR experience working for a range of companies across the private, public and not-for-profit sector