Hybrid working: Shifting to the new communications mindset
Webinar – Thursday, October 7th, 2021 – 9-10 am UK time
The new world of hybrid working is neither one thing nor the other. That brings specific communications challenges to inspiring and driving your colleagues. The latest Bladonmore webinar talks through these issues and looks at some of the testing times ahead.
On the panel:
Wendel Verbeek, Head of Internal & Transformation Communications, London Stock Exchange Group plc – Wendel holds responsibility for much of the back to office communications at LSEG. She was previously Head of Strategic Communications at Refinitiv and, prior to that, spent nearly 20 years at Brunswick Group.
Stacey Alioto, Deputy Group Chief Operating Officer, HSBC – Stacey has spent much of her career at HSBC, and has most recently been leading its smart return to the office.
Fiona Laffan, Global Head of Corporate Affairs, Intermediate Capital Group – Fiona leads the communications function at ICG. She has held similar roles at Lloyds Banking Group and Goldman Sachs, while also spending time in the advisory world with Prosek.
Chaired by Sandra Davis, Director, Bladonmore.
Areas of discussion:
- How can you help teams work together in a hybrid environment?
- How can you communicate and engage with colleagues?
- What kind of engagement campaigns work well in a hybrid setting?
- How should you communicate the benefits of hybrid working?
- What about talent retention and recruitment in the new environment?
- Are leaders struggling to convey their messages to colleagues?
- How can you create a winning culture in a hybrid setting?
- Is connectivity between colleagues a challenge?
- What can you do to help colleagues with their mental health in a hybrid environment?
- How can you ensure all employees are treated equally – whether in the office or working from home?
Date: Thursday, October 7th, 2021
Time: 9-10 am UK time
Via: Zoom Events