Capital Markets Days: Stand out from the crowd
Webinar – Thursday, May 6th, 2021
9-10 am UK time
Webinar – Thursday, May 6th, 2021 – 9-10 am UK time
Capital Markets Days are a crucial way for companies to share their story with investors – particularly as they update on strategy in a post-Covid world. This webinar looks at best practice, how to make your story stand out and discusses the ways in which the financial community want to receive information at such events.
On the panel:
Leandro Mazzoni, Head of Investor Relations, Philips – Leandro has led the IR function at Netherlands-based Philips for two years. He has held a range of other finance roles at the company over a 10-year period and was previously a Financial Analyst at GE.
Jim Rutherford, Non-Executive Chairman, Centamin plc – Jim holds a number of non-executive roles following a career as an investment analyst at HSBC James Capel.
Jessica Mitchell, IR Advisor – former Group Head of Investor Relations at ABB and BP – Jessica has had a longstanding investor relations career, including Group Head of Investor Relations at ABB and BP.
Chaired by Richard Carpenter, Managing Partner at Bladonmore.
Areas of discussion:
- Why are Capital Markets Days becoming so popular?
- How do they fit with the post-Mifid and post-Covid world?
- What topic areas work best for this type of event?
- How can you make your event most effective?
- What is the best approach in a virtual environment?
- What content are institutional investors looking for?
- How specific should you make the content?
Date: Thursday, May 6th, 2021
Time: 9-10 am UK time
Via: Zoom Events
Event registration now closed.