Bringing heritage up to date
Our process began with an in-depth perception study of the business. We carried out detailed competitor research and 30 interviews with the management, board and outside parties – from fund platforms to analysts. From this we crafted narratives for the overarching plc and each business division.
Focusing on the plc website, we delivered:
- Fully navigational site structure, with enhanced user-experience for key audiences
- Fresh design to reflect Caledonia’s heritage, yet carry a modern feel
- Photoshoot to capture all site imagery, including updated portraits
- Copywriting and editorial support
- Six corporate films (planning, shooting and editing) telling Caledonia’s story
- Site-build on an easy-to-use, secure content management system
Caledonia.com was launched in August 2020 with materials that merged its longstanding heritage and connection to the Cayzer family with the need for a punchy, contemporary look and feel. The refreshed brand and narrative are designed to help Caledonia make its mark in a crowded field.