Delivering consistent, global messages via live events
Global alternative asset manager Intermediate Capital Group (ICG) partnered with Bladonmore to support its Investor Days at the end of 2021 and a range of Town Hall events in 2022. We worked with a range of ICG funds providing coaching, film, marketing materials and live streaming services – all amid Covid-19 restrictions around the events.
We worked closely with the individual funds and communications teams to deliver:
- Consultancy & best practice approaches to investor communications across 2021 (continuing into 2022);
- Coaching across narrative development & delivery of investor presentations and fund strategies;
- Direction, production and delivery of some 68 films across a range of funds and five live streams across the US, Europe and Asia in a span of 3 months;
- Social media releases and cuts of some of the filmed content; and
- Developed marketing materials and presentation templates for investor communications to ensure consistency across the organisation
We continue to support ICG with narrative consultancy, coaching, films and live events across the multiple funds. The communications team uses our services for investor events and internal updates – ensuring that, whether it is investors or employees, their audiences have professional, well-managed updates at key times.