Developing an industry-leading publication to connect with the private equity community
Private equity firm Coller Capital has long supported academic research into its industry. But the firm needed a way to communicate these insights – and the practical value of its research – to fund managers and institutional investors.
We have been creating a biannual print publication since 2016, Private Equity Findings, to showcase the best of academic research in a practitioner-friendly way.
- Reports on emerging trends and policy issues within the private equity sphere
- Editorial board comprises representatives from academic and practitioner communities
- Published with support from Bella Research Group, an advisory firm led by Dr. Josh Lerner of Harvard Business School
Private Equity Findings remains a powerful and relevant tool for Coller Capital to distribute among its key audiences.
- Selected content syndicated to a number of international publications
- Over 500,000 readers worldwide
- Private Equity Findings is now also published online to meet demand from its growing readership
- View the latest publication here: Private Equity Findings Issue 17