Promoting conviviality for a wine and spirits giant
The goal of the campaign was two-fold – connect Pernod Ricard’s wide portfolio of brands with a core unifying concept around conviviality, and, at the same time, provide its global workforce with a strategic purpose.
The Convivialists is an online magazine-style platform containing multiple pieces of content around the theme. Employees and consumers alike can discover why the world needs conviviality through research, infographics, a manifesto, films, a quiz and articles. The platform has a wide audience but it primarily targets female, educated, millennials in the US – Pernod Ricard’s biggest growth market.
Our work included:
- Thorough market and audience research; audience personas and KPIs
- Editorial strategy and content development
- Creation of a clean, image-led visual identity
- Design and build of a magazine format website
- Commissioning and editing feature articles and snackable content designed for social sharing
- Campaign messaging aligned for internal and external audiences
- Digital launch plan and social media content
- Creation of an internal launch film
The film The Power of Convivialité achieved 1 million YouTube views within two weeks of external launch and within the first month nearly 600 people became advocates of the ‘Become a Convivialist’ movement. The Convivialists has had 30,000 visitors within the first month.